skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Mt. Rushmore Adventures
Friday, July 27, 2007
I took this as we were hiking back down the mountain. The profile of Washington here was so great, I just had to capture it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(8)
▼
July
(8)
A Once in a Lifetime Opportunity!
I took this as we were hiking back down the mounta...
This is something the average tourist never gets t...
This is another angle of Jefferson and Lincoln. Y...
Here I am with the Park Ranger right on the top of...
This is one of the incredible views from Mt. Rushm...
This is my dd sitting on the side of George Washin...
This is what Mt. Rushmore looks like to the averag...
About Me
ShellyM in SD
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment