skip to main | skip to sidebar

Mt. Rushmore Adventures

Friday, July 27, 2007




This is what Mt. Rushmore looks like to the average tourist that comes to see it. I took this right before we left for our hike at 8am Wed. July25.













Posted by ShellyM in SD at 7:09 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (8)
    • ▼  July (8)
      • A Once in a Lifetime Opportunity!
      • I took this as we were hiking back down the mounta...
      • This is something the average tourist never gets t...
      • This is another angle of Jefferson and Lincoln. Y...
      • Here I am with the Park Ranger right on the top of...
      • This is one of the incredible views from Mt. Rushm...
      • This is my dd sitting on the side of George Washin...
      • This is what Mt. Rushmore looks like to the averag...

About Me

ShellyM in SD
View my complete profile