skip to main | skip to sidebar

Mt. Rushmore Adventures

Friday, July 27, 2007


This is my dd sitting on the side of George Washington's head. You can see the top of Thomas Jefferson's face and Abraham Lincoln's face.






Posted by ShellyM in SD at 7:56 AM

1 comment:

Mish said...

Awesome pictures, Shelly. I think the height thing would bother me. What an experience you will never forget!

July 28, 2007 at 9:03 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (8)
    • ▼  July (8)
      • A Once in a Lifetime Opportunity!
      • I took this as we were hiking back down the mounta...
      • This is something the average tourist never gets t...
      • This is another angle of Jefferson and Lincoln. Y...
      • Here I am with the Park Ranger right on the top of...
      • This is one of the incredible views from Mt. Rushm...
      • This is my dd sitting on the side of George Washin...
      • This is what Mt. Rushmore looks like to the averag...

About Me

ShellyM in SD
View my complete profile